Fish Oil is recognized as the best source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, as it not only contains EPA and DHA, but also DPA. About a third of the long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids circulating in blood are the result of DPA, which are the most important of the essential fatty acid family in maintaining soft, plaque free arterial walls. Fish oil is also more stable than fish oil, and less vulnerable to the natural process of oxidation.
1. Reducing cholesterol, atherosclerosis and cardiovascular prevention.
2. Fostering retina, against eyes tiredness.
3. Balancing of blood pressure & heart rhythm.
4. Strengthening memory & anti-aging.
5. Preventing brain cell ageing and help eating & sleeping well.